SeqZap – the general test automation tool
SeqZap is designed specifically to be a professional test automation tool for embedded systems.
SeqZap can test an embedded device through all the devices’ interfaces directly and through data acquisition instruments.
While being both flexible and specialized for test, SeqZap is easy to use, and developed for both developers, testers and technitians.
It is no longer needed for a company to develop and maintain their own test automation system. Use SeqZap instead and gain from all the time saving features and the experiences made from other companies using SeqZap.
Automating the software testing will have a great positive impact on the development process and on project progress.
The basic reasons for automating software testing are:
- Save time and money when performing the same tests again and again.
- Anybody can perform selected tests by simply pressing a button.
- High confidence in test procedure is needed. Humans can forget a test step and make many other mistakes.
- Some things simply cannot be tested manually. That is the case when:
- a test requires very many repetitions of some actions
- a test is running for a long time
- high accuracy between repetitions are needed
- having large amounts of test data
- having complex test data or complex test logic
- A wider and deeper test can be done.
- The complete test or a special selection of tests can be executed as often as needed.
- This helps finding newly introduced errors much earlier.
Automation with SeqZap requires no programming skills.
Both developers, testers and technitians can gain from automating their tests and also from performing tests made by others.
With SeqZap it is possible for everybody in a project to use the same tool, which is a huge benefit for the team and the company.
SeqZap is the perfect tool to automate:
- Software System Testing
SeqZap is used throughout a development project to continuosly test the software. More details on the Why Automate page.
- Hardware Testing
Because SeqZap can access any kind of instrument (standard or custom), SeqZap is perfect to automate measurements and tests that are either repetitive, trivial, difficult, heavy, complex or long duration.
SeqZap is very suited for testbench automation. You can easily automate measurements, fixture, switch-matrix and more. Custom operator interfaces can be created in a few hours. Test reports are automatically created and the format can easily be customized.
- Ad-hoc automation tasks
Because SeqZap is a general automation tool, any repetitive tasks and tasks where humans are not fast enough, can be automated to ensure measurements and experiments are performed correctly and gives reliable results.
Many different tasks with the same tool!
SeqZap is both a custom off the shelf testing tool, but also very extensible and customizable in any way, making it a perfect framework for specialized needs.