These two videos gives a short introduction to what SeqZap is, what System Testing is, and how SeqZap is used to do System Testing.
The first video is a presentation of SeqZap, introducing the key features of SeqZap:
The key features of SeqZap are:
- Writing the test in domain terms
- The domain language of your product
- Support for more than one interface
- Analog IO, Digital IO, Serial, UI, ModBus, etc.
- Adding support for a new interface is simple
- Integrated Test Environment
- Live connection to the DUT
The second video below use an Arduino and a National Instrument USB DAQ to show how SeqZap is used as an integrated test environment with a live connection to the device under test (DUT).